Jordan S. Gold, M.D.
Dr. Gold completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Wisconsin at Madison. Subsequently, he obtained his medical degree at Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia. He completed his residency in diagnostic radiology at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, during which he was elected and served as Chief Resident.
Following his residency, he stayed at Thomas Jefferson University to pursue fellowship training in musculoskeletal imaging and intervention under the mentorship of nationally recognized leaders in the field, Dr. William Morrison and Dr. Adam Zoga. During both residency and fellowship, he spent time training in musculoskeletal ultrasound under Dr. Levon Nazarian. Dr. Gold has presented at multiple national radiology meetings including the Society of Skeletal Radiology and Radiological Society of North America, primarily focusing on musculoskeletal imaging.
Originally from Maryland, Dr. Gold decided to leave Philadelphia after 10 years to be closer to family and friends. He is excited to be a part of the Progressive Radiology team and committed to providing excellent service for patients and referring clinicians.
1. Gold J, Watts G, Hayden I, Roedl J, Morrison W, Zoga A. MRI of Little Leaguer’s Elbow: Identification and Classification of Medial Epicondylar Apophyseal Injury in the Skeletally Immature Throwing Athlete. Society of Skeletal Radiology 2016.
2. Hayden I, Gold J, Morrison W. The White Toe Finding (WTF) on Forefoot MRI: Incidence and Potential Significance. RSNA Annual Meeting 2016.
3. Roth C, Deshmukh S, Hayden I, Gold J, Flickinger S, Rao V. A Cross-Functional Team Approach to Performance Improvement: The Radiology Operational Excellence Initiative. RSNA Annual Meeting 2016.
4. Roth C, Deshmukh S, Zoga A, Hayden I, Gold J, Rao V. Performance Improvement through Engaging Physician Champions in Continuous Improvement Cycles. RSNA Annual Meeting 2016.
5. Gold J, Roedl J, Morrison W, Zoga A. The Incipient Breach of the Midline Pubic Plate: Is this MRI Finding Key to Early Diagnosis and Prevention of Athletic Pubalgia? RSNA Annual Meeting 2014.
6. Gold J, McClure K, Roth C, Zoga A. Disco Inferno: A Rapid Review of Lumbar Discography. RSNA Annual Meeting 2014.
7. Gold J, Toussie D, Zoga A, Roth C, Deshmukh S. Vascular Compression Syndromes Seen in Athletes. RSNA Annual Meeting 2014.
8. Cox M, Gold J, Hendi A, Sharma P. Pneumorrachis: A Rare Complication of Illicit Drug Use. American Society of Spine Radiology, 2014: Electronic Educational Exhibit.
– Hahnemann University Hospital - Internal Medicine