Progressive Radiology is primarily devoted to providing excellent service in medical diagnostic imaging for patients in free-standing facilities we own, operate as on-site medical directors, or whose examinations we interpret and report remotely. Here we present, for the benefit of the patient and for those involved in managing their care, more detailed information about the diagnostic imaging services we provide, special areas of expertise, and ancillary services.
Here you will learn several of the imaging modalities we offer in our offices—what they are, the types of examinations performed, and what to expect as a patient.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI or MRA)
- Computed Tomography (CT or CAT)
- Ultrasound (or Sonography)
- Radiography (X-Rays)
- Digital Mammography
- Breast Sonography
- Ultrasound of the female pelvis for pregnancy, genitourinary disease
- MRI of the pelvis for uterine anomalies, adenomyosis, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, cancer, pelvic floor dysfunction or incontinence.
- Osteoporosis screening
- Fellowship-trained specialists understand the special attention and urgency required by pediatric patients and their parents.
- Fellowship-trained specialists and renowned educators use all techniques, including arthrograms, for accurate diagnosis for disorders of joints, bones, soft tissues, and rheumatologic disease.
- Fellowship-trained specialists informed by the most recent advances are at your disposal.
- Fellowship-trained specialists know how to orchestrate a wide range of technologies to arrive at a complex diagnosis.
- Well-established relationships and infrastructure expedite evaluation and treatment for workers’ compensation and personal injury patients.
- Special relationships with professional or collegiate sports teams
- Sports Imaging provides every patient with the same level of expertise normally available only to celebrity athletes.
- Links to professional organizations with informative websites for both the patient and the clinician.